Thursday, July 19, 2018

Glenwood Springs

Happy Thursday to you! We are back at home after a fun getaway to celebrate our anniversary and hubby's birthday. Tuesday night we went out for a nice dinner in Glenwood Springs at a restaurant called The Pullman and we had an excellent dinner. I ordered the Alaskan Halibut and it was so delicious, hubby had the Organic Chicken and said it was so good.

While we enjoyed going to Glenwood Springs again, seeing Meeker again, visiting Grand Junction for the first time I have to say that the Village at Vail was the highlight of our trip.  We've heard so much about it, but enjoyed seeing it firsthand.
I'm off to lunch with a friend and then the weekend is packed with fun activities.
Have a joy filled day!
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14