Monday, July 16, 2018

Happy Monday to you! Hubby and I are heading to the mountains for a couple of days, to celebrate our anniversary and his birthday. After we got home from our last trip, we noticed that a Robin was still flying back and forth to a nest by our bedroom window. Most of the birds have finished with their fledgings and it surprised us that there might be more-sure enough there were two or three babies in the next. They are now getting quite big and I anticipate that soon they will be out on their own.

Our weather had definitely been different~the Cicada's are already chirping in town and my Mums have buds on them.  I'm wondering if we won't have an early fall; our Palisade Peaches were being sold a full month early and there are other signs I'm seeing.  Last week the weather was so hot and then yesterday it was cloudy, cooler and we got some rain.   I'm not at all ready for summer to wain!
I hope you had a great weekend and have a fantastic day!
Blessings~
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. That's sweet having the Robin nest there!
    It's been a horridly hot and humid Summer here. I hope that means early Fall, but I don't want to count on it!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noreen, I think it seems that the year is going quickly too. Our corn had ears on it by the 4th of July and normally they say knee high by then. I think we may have an early harvest this fall. Happy anniversary to you and your hubby..and happy birthday to him. Enjoy your time. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14