Friday, July 13, 2018

Oh How We Love Chewy

Hello friends~Happy Friday to you. Hunter would like to share some unexpected goodies that he got this week from our friends at Chewy. It was a large box, delivered by Fed-Ex and it contained some summer fun! It had a very nice thank you card and a plastic food dish with Chewy's name on it; I'm thinking they want him to know they supply his food.

Next came a pair of sunglasses and a wonderful hammock so he could chill out and enjoy warm summer days.
Here is the hammock in it's own bag-it will be useful when camping.
Also a special tug-of-war toy for Hunter and his cousins.
Thank you to all the staff at Chewy for these wonderful gifts.  It was a total surprise to us to receive them.  They are just the best; please stop by and visit them here:
chewy.com

Hunter and Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14