Thursday, July 12, 2018

Stainless Multi-Pet Pet Fountain

As a #ChewyInfluencer, each month a special package comes in the mail and this month we choose to try out the MultiPet Pet Fountain. Often we will have more than one dog, sometimes just two extra and there have been times when we have three extra pups  for a weekend. I was excited to get this fountain and to try it out with the dogs. I wanted to post this review right away, without waiting for two extra dogs.
It is supposed to be an indoor fountain, but with Copper and Lily and Banning coming to stay soon, I knew water would be all over our hardwood floors-this is in on our covered porch.

The description from Chewy:  "With fresh, filtered water and a free-flowing stream, there's no need to lead your pet to water; she's already lapping it up! The Drinkwell 360 Stainless Steel Pet Fountain was designed to increase dogs' and cats' drive to drink by mirroring a natural water source instead of a stagnant bowl. It holds one gallon of water, making it perfect for multi-pet households, and the stainless steel construction resists bacteria and makes cleanup simple: it's dishwasher safe! Key Benefits Dishwasher-safe (excluding pump) Ideal for multiple cats and dogs under 60 pounds. Holds up to 1 gallon of water. The free-falling, 360-degree access stream keeps water fresh, encouraging pets to drink more.  Receiving ramp and adjustable flow control reduce splashing. Rubber feet prevent sliding Submersible pump for nearly silent operation. Dishwasher-safe(excluding pump) †Capacity is calculated by total volume. When using container, choose a capacity greater than what you need to prevent overfilling and spills".

What I like about this fountain is that it keeps the water circulating and will entertain several of the pups.  Hunter isn't too sure of it, but I know once his cousins are drinking from it he will join in.
I just use Stainless Steel bowl for Hunter, thus trying to prevent his tear staining; I also give him Distilled Water.
This product was provided to me by Chewy.com free of charge.  No review, positive or otherwise was required.  All opinions are my own.
A big thank you to Chewy for sending us this  product.   You can find this fountain here:https://www.chewy.com/drinkwell-360-stainless-steel-pet/dp/48106
WE LOVE CHEWY AND THE ENTIRE STAFF!

Noreen and Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14