Friday, September 1, 2017

Welcome September

Good Morning Friends and Happy September to you. This morning is cool, 57 degrees and a bit cloudy~it feels like fall. Where or where did the summer go? I still haven't taken all of my harvest decorations out, I don't want to be sick of them by November. I'll probably just bring a few things out every so often. Yesterday, while I was at lunch with some friends our girls and the grands met at a nearby park. Although I had a great time with the friends, I did miss having lunch at the park. One family is headed to Branson for the week and I'll miss them as well. Just glad the other family didn't choose to go, or this nana would be going through withdrawals. So these two pics show our oldest grandsons stopping the group on the slide.

I'm to walk to walk and then will be organizing my sewing room closet.  Hubby painted it yesterday, which meant that everything was emptied into the room.  It looks so clean and nice, I've got to organizing a little more.  I will put my bookcase in the closet, so it's out of the way.
We will  have dinner tonight at Kim's, should be yummy.  Tomorrow we are going mattress hunting, oh fun.  Hubby isn't thrilled, but if I told you just how old are mattresses are you'd be shocked.
Monday we have our all town parade and then will go to the Harvest Festival.
I hope you enjoy your long weekend!
Hugs,
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Going to Branson is on my bucket list,Noreen, bet it is pretty there this time of year!
    I bet my mattress is older than yours, lol, but it still sleeps pretty good. I have kept it this way by rotating and turning it over frequently! If I was to purchase a new one, I might be surprised what I have been missing.
    Enjoy your new sewing room!
    Have a blessed Labor Day weekend.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14