Thursday, September 14, 2017

Welcome Fall

It's Thankful Thursday and I am so thankful for the changing of the season. This year as I got my decorations out, I decided to change things up a bit.


Do you ever take pictures and realize that you were holding your phone unevenly.
I'm off to do some birthday shopping this morning and will be visiting Joann's, so may come home with a few more items.  Fall is my favorite time of year with Summer a close second.
We've got three birthdays this month and I've already finished two of the grands, with one left.
I'm itching to get to the high country, but that will wait until next week.  The leaves are starting to change and I love being able to walk in the morning without getting too hot.  At night there is a cool breeze that comes through our bedroom window.  I'm hoping that maybe this weekend hubby and I will be meet with the orientation gal at our gym and give us the introductory class.  We will probably meet with a trainer as well.  I will continue to walk at least four days a week and a dear friend of mine from California who has osteoporosis also, gave me some great tips.
I hope you have a fantastic day!
Hugs,
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. I was just in Home Goods and Hobby Lobby yesterday looking at all the fall goodies. Love the harvest decor, not so much the Halloween!
    Good for you for getting exercise. I need to work on that.
    Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fall decorations are lovely. Mom always loves to see how you have things so nicely set up.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your fall decorations, Noreen, we had two weeks of fall weather which was so nice, but now we are back to very warm temps.& humidity, I do see the leaves beginning to change so it won't be long. i am hoping to get back to faithfully walking soon. Enjoy your weekend.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14