Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Natural Balance Tender Cuts Review

As a #ChewyInfluencer, each month Hunter is delighted when the Fed-Ex truck pulls up with his delivery. I have to say that this month's choice was a huge hit and one I will be purchasing from Chewy.
You can see the size is perfect for Hunter and they are soft and chewy-again another plus for our boy.



I break it up and add it to his kibble; sometimes he just gets one as a treat.

From Chewy:
The dog days of summer are upon us and Natural Balance is keeping temps high with Delectable Delights Dog Treats! After Spot is done hanging' ten, he likes to refuel with these meaty and delicious snacks. These Tender Cuts are perfect for those backyard BBQ's...let your pup join in on the fun!

Key Benefits

  • Made with high-quality venison
  • No corn, wheat, artificial flavors or colors
  • Great for training or as a healthy treat
  • Great for puppies and adult dogs
  • Natural soft and moist treats your dog will love
WE would like to thank Miss Natalie and Chewy for this incredible program and their great service.
You can find other wonderful products here:  https://www.chewy.com
DISCLAIMER:  We received these treats from Chewy and were not compensated in any way for our opinion, positive or otherwise.  

Noreen and Hunter

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great product, especially given that Hunter is very choosy about what he likes. These must be fantastic.

    Woos - The OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look really good! The treats we tried this month were like crack to me and Stanley! We went cray-cray over it!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14