Thursday, September 28, 2017

Birthday Time

Hello! As you know our two daughters have large families, which means that there is always a birthday or two happening. This last weekend, we celebrated Little Man's birthday and his sister Miss D's birthday which is today. Due to our son-in-laws parents who moved here from Ca. last May, we know have 19 at our gathering-so much fun! Here are a few pics; you might wonder about the bandaids on Little Man's forehead-he had a run in with a banister and ended up with four stitches. We are so thankful that it wasn't worse.
Miss D recently got a hair cut-a cute bob; Little Man is 5 now and Miss D turns 9 today.

We are so thankful for both our grands, the rest of the tribe and both daughters & son-in-laws, who are more like our sons.
This has been a busy week-several days at the gym, shopping for our trip next week, coffee with friends and two granddaughters and a dinner out.  Today we are taking our daughter's in-laws out to lunch.  I think I definitely need a few more hours at the gym; I can't walk due to the heavy rain we've had for two days.  Saturday is another granddaughter's birthday, so there will be another birthday party.
May your joy overflow.
Noreen 

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to the beautiful grands!!! That little Miss D looks just like her Mom.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a big family gathering! Thanksgiving must be fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14