Monday, December 3, 2012

A Sisters Birthday Party

Our daughters have found that having joint birthday parties for their girls, who have birthdays several weeks apart, is a wonderful way to celebrate. Yesterday our oldest, Carrie, had everyone over for a Birthday Breakfast. The children do get to pick what type of party they'd like and the time of day for their party. We had a delicious breakfast and then the girls got to open their presents. It is always so much fun.


Miss A(on the right) turned 3 a week ago and Miss O turns 5 in a week and a half.  They are such wonderful girls and are so close. What a fun party we had!  
Tonight we celebrate our daughter, Kim, 31st birthday-which falls on Christmas.  It should be another fun evening.
On a side note, our little Hunter is one today; I've got to get to Petsmart and get him some special treat.  
I plan to give him a bath today, he is so dirty and hope to take photos of him later this afternoon.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend; if you are in California I hope you aren't experiencing flooding and horrid rains.  We are still having wonderful weather except for high winds, which are creating fire hazards.  

Blessings on your day!
Noreen & Hunter

14 comments:

  1. Oh, those little bipeds are simply adorable! I would have loved to be at their party - did Hunter get to go? I'm very good with little ones, so is Zim. I like it when they giggle and rub my tummy.
    Luv,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like te idea of sharing birthdays like that. The sisters must be very close to be able to want to do that. Weather here is beautiful....60's, crazy huh?
    Enjoy your week

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun joint birthday party for the little ones! Oh Happy Happy Birthday Hunter!!! I hope that you get something nummy like the girls did!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet little girls. I love that they share their special parties. Sounds like you've got lots to celebrate this time of year too! Enjoy your day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woof! Woof! Always FUN to have shared birthday parties. Woof! Woof! to Hunter. Happy Monday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthdays to all your special and beautiful little ones. And happy birthday #1 to Hunter. We think it is so nice that the girls like to share their special days together.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to the little peeps. Was Mr. Hunter at the party? I be he's a real party animal. Those cupcakes look yummy. Sort of drooling right now, can't help it, cupcakes do that to me.
    And of course a BIG happy birthday to my buddy Hunter!! He should get two gifts, one for his birthday and one for having a bath.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Noreen and thanks so much for stopping by... always love hearing from you!... your little granddaughters are precious!... Happy Birthday to everyone and a BIG Happy Birthday today to sweet little Hunter!... Tessy sends big doggie kisses!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like it was a wonderful for day for everyone, especially the girls :)
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful idea to have a joint birthday party.

    I can't wait to see the new pictures of Hunter. It's hard to believe that he's one now! How time flies.

    Our cold front has been delayed ... another record breaking high today. I broke down and turned the A/C on (the humidity was so high today that it was just too uncomfortable with the doors and windows open). I am not a fan of cold, cold weather, but it just doesn't seem right that it's this warm in December.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful birthday memories you are creating with those special little ones. They are just darling. I can't believe Hunter is ONE already! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's Hunter's birfday???? He is all grown up now!!! Happy Birfday Hunter!! The grand peeps are very cute! Good companionship at those ages!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it's a great idea combining everything!
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  14. The girls are adorable and such a fun age! Grandma is good to them I see.

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14