Tuesday, December 4, 2012



Last night we celebrated another birthday; our youngest daughter, Kim, will turn 31 on Christmas Day. When she was little we began celebrating her birthday on the first weekend of the month, so she wouldn't feel left out with parties and such. This tradition has continued throughout the years; this has also left her little one, Miss A who is just two, a bit confused. Everyone came to our house for presents and desert; fun was had by all. Kim is a wonderful daughter, wife, sister, mother and woman of God. Always willing to lend a hand or just to hang out, I can say I am the luckiest mother in the whole world because I have two incredible daughters. Kim is creative as the day is long; she not only has five little ones, ages 7yrs-2 mos, but also homeschools, makes lots of knitted clothes including pants for her children and runs a well organized household. Both our girls are like this; I think they got it from their dad. Happy Happy Birthday my girl! Hopefully this photo is alright with you.
Now that birthdays are complete for the month and year, I can really focus on Christmas. I still have some more doll clothes to finish. Today I'm getting our Christmas cards in the mail and I also have a Ornament Exchange party tonight. Tomorrow morning I will head down the road to spend the day with my California friend who comes to dogsit for three weeks every December. I hope you have a great day today; make sure you stop by tomorrow because I have a photo for a blogging pup that we all know and love...wait and see.
 Hugs, Noreen & Hunter

11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Kim. I think it is cool you have made sure and make sure that her day is special and is not lost in all the rush of Christmas. Four paws up to you.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Kim! She is so beautiful along with your grands. Grands are getting so big.
    Love & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely girl and family you have there- Happy Pre-Birthday to her. Isn't it wonderful to have great kids? I guess we did something right, didn't we? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birfday to Kim! You must have done something right to have such wonderful daughters!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    Pee Ess - How does Hunter like being all grown up now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your Kim! My son-in-law's birthday is the 26th of December.

    I need to get started on my Christmas cards. I may have to wait for my head to clear ... when I am not feeling well, my brain turns to mush. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the idea of celebrating a Christmas birthday on a different day than Christmas. We have two birthdays in our family that are pretty close to Christmas and everything does seem to run in together. Hope your daughter had a great birthday

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a beautiful family Noreen! Happy Birthday to your daughter Kim and to all the kids! And let us not forget Hunter...Happy Birthday Hunter! xo Jeanne, Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter! I have no doubt that both of your girls are just lovely women! To have 5 children, one must be extremely organized. IT sounds like she runs her home very well!!! Kudos to her!!
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, being born on the same day as Jesus is a real blessing. Happy (early) birthday to her
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Nor and Kim,

    Love reading about your life. I had to pop in today and share that my son is also born on Christmas day. Neat. Love it that you celebrate early. Hugs and happy birthday Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a wonderful family and friends. What a blessing to have a wonderful daughter like Kim.
    Happy Birthday, Kim!
    Lots of love from your friend in SA

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14