Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Dog Pile

Good Morning to you! As I mentioned yesterday, we had our daughter's two dogs with us for the weekend; we often trade dogsitting for trips and Hunter loves both Lily and Copper. It gets a bit crazy at times, especially since we don't have the acreage for all of them to run. This photo was taken yesterday morning, when they are all full of energy. Lily is getting older and doesn't play as much as she used to, so Hunter will whine a bit at her and then he turns to Copper.

Bitey Face.  Hunter loves being with his cousins and little did he know they were going home yesterday afternoon.
This is how the dogs spend the evening-Hunter snuggled up with Lily.   Two peas in a pod; it is going to be a sad day when Lily isn't able to play any longer.
We call Copper the moose-you can see why.  She is out for the count.  Copper and Lily are such wonderful dogs and we love it when they are here with us.

 Our house is quiet again, but in a few weeks Hunter will go to their house for a few days.  

I hope you have a great day.
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Noreen. I didn't know what I was going to see after reading your title, but I was plesantly surprised! No, I figured what I would see and I wasn't disappointed. Such sweetness to see them all get along so well. They do have fun and I'm sure "grandma" does too..Stay well..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14