Tuesday, September 22, 2020

To The Mountains We Must Go

Happy Tuesday to you. I know we just got back home last Thursday, but I talked hubby into going up to Rocky Mountain National Park today and was lucky enough to get reservations for entrance to the park. With Covid, they have limited the number of people allowed each day; while I've never heard of a National Park doing this, these are different times. We packed a lunch and headed to the mountains, hoping to see some Elk and walk a couple of trails. The elk were grazing in the meadows and not up close like during the rutting season. However, when we went to walk around of one of favorite lakes, we spotted these Rainbow Trout in the streams. We are not fisherpeople, but still appreicateed their beauty(and taste when we eat trout at restaurants).





 It was a quick trip, we were back home within four hours~but for this mountain girl, it satisfied the need.

Hope you have a great afternoon.
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14