Monday, September 21, 2020

The Beauty of Creation

Hello again, These are the last of our trip pics and I hope you enjoy them. The lake is Sylvan Lake in Custer and is gorgeous! We hiked around it and even had to do some bouldering.





The waterfall was Bridal Veil falls in Spearfish Canyon. 
This historical marker was on the side of the road where we pulled off for lunch; we loved seeing it, but due to time restraints we weren't able to go explore.

 Hope you have a great week and please stay healthy.

Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh that lake is just breath takingly beautiful.. What peace!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14