Saturday, September 19, 2020

Overload of Bison

Happy Saturday to you. I'm pleased to say we have clear blue skies today and it is wonderful. As I mentioned yesterday, we took lots of photos in Custer State Park and the Bison shown here are proof. They are magnificient animals and we always enjoy seeing them.





Not sure if these were in the Park or in Spearfish Canyon.

This old cabin was out on the way to Devil's Tower in Wyoming. We love old barns and homesteads, so had to stop to be a photo.
One last pic of one of the herd.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Joy to you.
Noreen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14