Sunday, September 13, 2020

Happy Trails


 Since we purchased our travel trailer, hubby has always been the driver, until yesterday.  We both knew that I needed to be able to tow it, in case of an emergency.  Yesterday when we were loading up to go get it for our getaway, hubby had me drive the Tahoe.  I had previously told him I only wanted to drive it on our street.  So we get there and he starts giving me instructions on how to back the Tahoe up to align with the trailer hitch.  Guess what, I did it perfectly-probably because he was giving me instructions.  I towed the trailer home without any issues; it tracks perfectly behind the Tahoe and is pretty easy, even with its size.  I had to stop at a stop sign after we left the storage yard, so he jumped out and took a picture proving I had done it.  While I'm hoping not to have to drive it on the Interstate, I feel more comfortable now.  We are heading to the Black Hills for a couple of days with some friends.     So looking forward to this time to get away.  

Joy to you~

Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Noreen. What fun to look forward to. We have had a 5th wheel, a trailer and 2 motorhomes and I have never driven any of them. You are brave and I know you will have a great time. I think having your own accommodations in these times is very smart..Stay well..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14