Tuesday, September 29, 2020

A Fun Adventure

Hello and Happy Tuesday! Yesterday hubby and I went on a drive, mainly to see the colors and we had a fun adventure! We took a couple of roads we'd not been on before and it was so refreshing. WE love barns and of course stopped to get photos of this one and all of the sudden hubby says "there's a moose". He was huge and very fast.

We continued on to a new to us Recreational Area and saw some pretty colors.


The lake we went to was at the Tundra level and it was gorgeous.  There are about 5 lakes in this area, but it was just too cold to hike; we plan on going back next summer.


 After this, we headed to Estes and enjoyed our picnic lunch in the park and walked through town.  We always try to support the shops there, especially since they have taken a hit from Covid-though there were a good amount of tourists.

I love the autumn season and colors changing, so know we'll head back up there soon.
Have a great day!
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Noreen.
    The fall colors are so beautiful! I miss that living on the coast of South Carolina, we don't get much of that here. Just green then bare. Sounds like you had a nice day

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14