Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Road to California 3

Greetings to you this Wednesday! I hope your week is going well; Hunter is finally starting to act like himself, though I can tell he's a little sore yet. Today hubby and I hit the gym and then this afternoon I had two granddaughters who came over to help Nana organize her fabric. One of the interesting questions they asked was if I was OCD about organization like there mom-No I am not. Wish I was more of that, but often in the middle of a project I just toss all the left overs in my closet and say I'll organize them later. I do, just not as quickly as I should. Just being honest here. So periodically I hire one or two of the girls to help refold my fabric and put it in the proper bin.
 So this quilt I fell in love with and it was a barn outside of Missouri Star Quilt town. It reminds me of Tennessee and all the sights I love, as well as a place I hope to get to in the next year.
This quilt was so incredible and looks more like a painting.
So many talented quilters out there, just amazing-yes I said it twice.  So much talent, at a time when many quilt stores are closing due to lack of sales.  We have a saying in our mini group that we all need to shop locally to keep those small stores going.
So before I left on my trip, hubby and I ordered Super Bowl t-shirts for our second favorite team.  If you've followed me for any length of time, you should be able to figure it out.  I'll give you a hint-the color is red-LOL.
We will be going to a neighbors for a Super Bowl party and it should be great fun.  I have seen some of the commercials  already, not overly impressed but hoping that Budweiser has their horses in one with a dog.
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14