Monday, January 27, 2020

Road To California 1

Happy Monday to you! I had such fun at Road To California quilt show; friends, fabric and food all made for a wonderful time. The days were exhausting with being at the show from 9-5 each day; lots of items were purchased by each of us. If you are a quilter, you'll enjoy all the photos; if not scroll through quickly.  On many of the quilts, the quilting really pops.
Not my style, but appreciated the quilting.

I especially loved the animal portraits; I have a friend who does dog portraits and has been wanting me to try~I love them, but have to many other quilts to make.
This otter was so cute.
The Gazelle has false eyelashes-so pretty.



The eyes on some of the animals were so life like.
After we arrived Wednesday afternoon, we had a quick bite to eat and then headed over to the show for the preview.  It was so fun to get a taste of what was there; we knew we'd be shopping at the vendors booths most of the next day.  The weather was nice, but the food just marginal.  About the only really good meal I had was at In-N-Out on Thursday evening.  I have spent my wad on this trip and so will have to budget myself for the remainder of the year.  It's a self imposed budget, due to the many projects I have going on.  Right now we are waiting to pick up our Hunter from the vets clinic-he had 8 teeth removed today and a lipoma as well-he'll be happy to be home, but I'm sure he'll have a couple of painful days.
Hope you have a fantastic day; I'll be back with more photos.
Hugs,
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful - each and every one! My favorite might be the Otter -- who could resist that face?!!?
    KZK

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14