Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Road To California 2

Happy Tuesday to you all. One thing that was interesting for all of us at the quilt show was the quilts that won First Place vs the Second and Third place winners. We all understand the different classes, but like most quilt shows we've attended, it seemed to be personal preference. Enjoy.
Again, I love the eyes on the animal portraits.
Traditional, but vibrant blue colors~love them.
Love the colors in this quilt, and I can imagine making it on a bigger scale.


The floral quilts were beautiful.
Love this guy.
Notice how the quilting really highlights the scene.


It's fun going back through the photos; it was such an amazing trip that I'd do again.  Of course, the gals are all talking about Houston next year and Barbara and I are talking about Missouri Star Quilt Town.
The sun is out today and feels so good.  Hunter won't be able to take a walk, due to his harness, for another week or so.
Hope you have a joy filled day!
Hugs,
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14