Thursday, January 2, 2020

So the journey into the new year begins; I wonder if everyone else just slipped back into their normal routine.  We got up early and took Hunter to his grooming appointment, then went to the gym to work out, after that ran to the bank, Michaels and Walmart to look for a 4.5-5' artificial tree for our basement.  Walmart had two, but they were very cheesy looking so we will look at garage sales for next year.  It was so fun to host a party here for Christmas that I told hubby we'd have to do it again.
We don't want a tall tree, but it made our  basement so much more festive.
It's a beautiful afternoon here in Northern Colorado, the sun is out and temp is 49 degrees with snow melting.  I just finished placing an order on Chewy and plan to head downstairs to sew; we will be in the mountains for the weekend and I've just got to get back into the swing of things.
I hope you had a wonderful new years and that this coming year will be filled with blessings.
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Noreen! Amazing how fast the years are passing! It has been very mild here too, a strange winter for sure. Enjoy your weekend in the mountains :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14