Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Happy Wednesday to you. On Monday, I took a class on reverse appliqué offered by our local county Quilt Guild. It was very interesting and I am not sure I'll pursue it, however we came away with a pot holder and pattern. The first photo is of the teacher's pot holder; we both had very similar fabrics-Island Batiks.
What I enjoyed about the class was that she was a very good teacher and came around to us individually to see how we were doing.  I took my old machine and it was so difficult  to get the satin stitch even and nice looking.  Here are some pieces of her collection; she's been featured in several quilt magazines.



Love this one.  I've got so many other projects to work on and I'm heading downstairs now.
I have stayed close to home yesterday as I wasn't feeling well; I hope I'm on the downhill side of this.  It is not the flu, but took me out for the day yesterday.
Hope you are having a great week.
Hugs,
Noreen

2 comments:

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14