Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Hello friends, I have been setting goals for my quilting and last night checked the first one off my list for this year. It was brought to my attention that one granddaughter only had her baby quilt and not a second one like her sisters....so what's a nana to do but make one for her. I delivered it and she was so surprised~made my heart sing.

Tomorrow I fly to southern California for the Road to California Quilt show; I'm meeting my best friend there and several gals I knew from Santa Rosa.  It will be such a fun time; it's paradise for us quilters-friends, fabrics and quilts plus lots of products to look at.  Nice warm weather won't hurt either.  I'll be back Saturday night and will probably be exhausted.
Enjoy your week.
Hugs,
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14