Tuesday, January 14, 2020

A Winter's Sky

Hello Friends,  We have had a good couple of days!  I joined a quilting club that meets monthly to make wall hangings; it's a good way to continue to grow in the skill of quilting and appliqué.  I took the class last Saturday and am partially done with January's project, a cute Snowman.  I'm trying to finish getting things accomplished before I head to Southern California for a quilt convention.  Our weather has still been so cold in the mornings, but today we got up into the high 30's during the day.  Look at this gorgeous sunset-hubby was able to take it tonight.  Nothing more beautiful that a winter sky.
Hope you had a great weekend and that your week will be productive.
Hugs,
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14