Monday, April 29, 2019

Thinking of Mom

Happy Monday to you!  You all know that our weather has been so unusual this  year~lately we've enjoyed warmed days, but snow is expected tonight and tomorrow.  Only in Colorado!  This morning when I took Hunter outside, I was so surprised to see these lovelies, gifted me last summer from a dear friend.  I didn't expect them to be up so soon, but they are gorgeous!  My friend gave me about a dozen, maybe more bulbs.  Every time I see them I will think of her and being that my mother loved these beauties-they will remind me of her as well.  One thing I love about Iris plants-you don't need to dig them up every year. I think this will be a gardening match!
Have a great day!
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14