Monday, April 22, 2019

Our Easter

Hello All, Yesterday we had the entire Colorado clan gather for lunch at our home. While our girls host Thanksgiving and Christmas, when we are here I take Easter. We came together for an easy pot luck lunch of cold cuts, cheeses, all the fixings, rolls, potato salad, deviled eggs, green salad, drinks and two wonderful dessert that I didn't get photos of. This year, we added in Eric's parents, his sister and her little girl; it was such fun, but would have been better if it had been sunny out.

Today I'm off to the gym, then to walk with neighbors and finally to sew. I'm still plugging alone of our Eleanor Burns quilt; it is so fun for our mini group to be working on the same project, but some of the blocks are getting more difficult. I hope you had a great weekend, Passover or Easter.
Joy to you!
Noreen

1 comment:

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14