Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Happy Wednesday to you! Spring is finally here in Colorado and we've been enjoying beautiful days. Yesterday I joined two friends at the Colorado Cherry Company for lunch. It recently opened, so they still have some things to work out-like their service. Food was good~lots of flat breads, great salads, quiches, hand pies and they are known for their Cherry Pies. The dressing on the beet salad I ordered was Cherry Vinargarette and so delicious. They also had lots of local merchandize for sale; it is just a really cute place.
My two girlfriends, Ruth and Julie.
Love this covered bridge; it is the first in our area.
The colors on this tractor just said spring to me.
Today I'm off to the gym and then this afternoon going to see the new movie Unbreakable starring Chrissy Metts.
I've closed  comments due to a lot of spam I'm getting from other countries, hopefully none of you are having the same issues.
Have a wonderful day!
Joy to you.
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14