Friday, April 26, 2019

Misc. Friday

Happy Friday to you! Some of you have wondered why you can't leave comments, right now~well I've been getting a lot of spam from Asia, which are long. The only way to avoid it was to stop comments for awhile; please don't give up on me. It's Friday and started out gorgeous, but has gotten cooler this afternoon. I gifted my two daughters certificates for Pedi's as a birthday present and today we are going to have them done. Of course, I'm going too; its definitely more fun that way. Here is one of the puppies from Copper's litter; they've all have forever homes and will be leaving by Mother's Day weekend. With them being 7 weeks old, it has gotten a lot more work for the family. Let me tell you that they are so cute though!
I received this picture this morning from my walking buddy who is on St. John's Island for the week-isn't that a glorious site.  Have to say I was a bit envious when I received this; just so glad she and her hubby went.
Not much else new here; we are getting ready for our traveling friends to come in a week-lots to do around the house.  She will be going to hear several quilt speakers with me and we will be taking them to Steamboat for a couple of days; of course we'll stop in Laramie to have lunch and hit two quilt stores.  We so miss them; she is my quilting mentor and we always have a blast playing cards and games.  We also have another trip planned with them to Yellowstone and the Tetons.  Can't wait for that one.
Have a fantastic weekend!
Joy to  you!
Noreen

1 comment:

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14