Friday, March 29, 2019

It's My Birthday

Hello Friends, Today I am celebrating living life to the fullest and turning a year older, hopefully wiser. I was blessed with friends taking me to lunch this week and sharing love with me in the way of special gifts. One friend gave me a journal and book, my neighbors gave me a gift card to my favorite nursery and then my dearest quilting/traveling friend Barbara made me this wonderful quilt tool caddy.. I love everything about it, especially the thoughtfulness and love that went into making it.  Thank you Barb!

Today I will be running to the library to get books on The Tetons and Yellowstone for our trip in the fall.  I will also being hanging out downstairs sewing, since it hasn't worked out this week.  Another dear friend will be taking me to the movies around Easter to see the Krissy Metts movie; when she asked what I wanted this was my answer.
I'm looking forward to more adventures this year and lots of fun times.
Joy To You,
Noreen

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I celebrated turning 71 last week. So grateful to still be here. Have a wonderful day......year filled with I pray deep joy and blessings from God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Here's to a great year ahead with excellent health and filled with happiness everywhere you go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Noreen. You little Spring Chicken..Enjoy the day..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you!
    May this year be all that you hope for and more.

    God bless you~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! What a lovely tote!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, happy birthday! I LOVE the quilt caddy! You have a very talented friend! Just beautiful! Enjoy your special day, sweet friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Noreen, Happy birthday to you. Sounds like it was fun and you are loved. Perfect. I like that quilter's bag too. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14