Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Smile, You're on Candid Camera

Happy Tuesday to you.  As you know, I'm trying to get over every couple of days to hold the puppies; this weekend I got over both days.  So the top photo is our Lily, who really needed Nana's attention.
She understands she can't get too close to the Whelping Box, but will get close enough to watch the activities.
 You can see the Whelping Box to the left, this is one of Lily's favorite spots to go to.
 Because I was holding the pups continually I didn't get many photos, but hope to today or tomorrow. I can't believe how much they've grown in just one week.
Copper is to the point where she'll get up to go to the door and watch for her family to come back. She is doing such a good job.  It's always so fun to see the pups grow, open their eyes and start to walk-which should be in about two weeks.  I can't wait to see their personalities; on Sunday one was dreaming and even started a low growl-which seemed hysterical to me.
Hope you have a joy filled day!
Blessings,
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet dogs! I can understand Lilly wanting to be a part of it all! How many puppies did Copper have? She looks to be such a good mamma!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14