Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Happy Tuesday to you.  I can't believe it's been since last Thursday that I've gotten on here, but you know how life it-busy.  The weekend was good, one granddaughter had her 9th birthday celebration; it was so fun.  Each grand gets to choose the party theme and this party was Llama's.  She loves these animals and it showed.  For dinner they broke out the antelope ground meat and mixed it with beef and made meatballs.  Oh my, were they delicious!  There were just 16 of us as Mr. B had to stay home with the puppies; he did get dinner though.
 Here is the birthday girl on the left-she is so shy, but oh so adorable.  Her youngest cousin is right next to her.

 Her daddy Eric is the most creative baker I know and he made these Llama cookies to go with ice cream.  They were Paleo cookies and quite good; there are so many allergies in the family that we often have Paleo recipes.

On Sunday I got to puppy sit again and it was so fun. The puppies are opening their eyes and getting very active. If one is being held and the others are sleeping, the pup just wants to be with its pack.
So far five have sold with three left; it will be interesting to watch the last three picked.  Needless to say, these puppies are being well cared for and socialized.  Love it.
I'm celebrating my birthday on Friday and several gals are taking me to lunch, both tomorrow and Thursday.  Hubby and I will go to our favorite restaurant on Friday; then my girls and granddaughters are taking me to lunch on Saturday.  Life can't get any better than this.
Oh yes and one exciting trip has come to fruition-our traveling buddies,  hubby & I are meeting at the Grand Tetons in Sept. for three days and then spending more time at Yellowstone.  We figure this is one of those once in a lifetime trips; so now that we have lodging, we've got to research all the activities we want to do.
Hope the rest of your week is good.
Blessings~
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14