Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Good morning friends,  Here in Colorado we have blizzard conditions and I'm thankful that I don't have anywhere to go today!  The storm wasn't supposed to hit until 10:00 am but it arrives two hours early.  The snow is so wet and the wind is blowing hard; they are expecting white out conditions this afternoon.  I'm heading downstairs right now-at least we have candles and fireplaces if the power goes out, plus a camp stove.  Here's a cute saying....
Hunter and I will be snuggled up today for sure.
Blessings~
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Crazy weather isn't it!!
    We too are getting a ton of snow but Denver has been hit hard.
    They say it is a Bomb Cyclone, I understand all roads to Denver and out of Denver are closed schools are closed businesses are closed and there's power outage, we too had our power out for a good three hours this morning but we're back on again.
    I was in Denver yesterday and you would have never thought that this storm was headed our way.
    It is beautiful out there though.
    Stay warm and be safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet poem! Stay safe and warm through this storm!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14