Friday, March 15, 2019

From Our Home To Yours


Happy Friday to you!  I hope you've had a great day and that your weekend will be fantastic.
Since Sunday is St. Patrick's Day, I wanted to wish you all a day filled with Rainbows and Blessings.
Hubby and I will be joining Kim and her family for our traditional dinner and we will probably share tales of old.  Today was a good day~a workout at the gym, out to lunch with my Colorado Bestie Kam and then doing some chores etc.  Hunter got groomed today and looks so handsome; just hope he stays like that.  I got a new IPhone yesterday and am still getting used to it; I think the photo choices will be so fun to play with.
Until next week, may Joy fill your days.
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. Enjoy your weekend and the dinner tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful St. Patrick's day, the dinner with your Kim sounded wonderful, always great to get together with your family and enjoy good stories! Have fun with that new iPHone, it is always tough to learn more new technology, such a learning curve! Hope you are having a lovely week :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14