Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Welcome Winter


Good morning to you! This is what we woke up to this morning; I'm so glad I did my workout yesterday and that I can stay inside and spend a good part of the day sewing. I shoveled the back stairs, a walkway and a patch of grass for our Hunter-it was a good cardio workout. So I am hoping to get my wall hanging together today and possibly start machine quilting it tomorrow. I have my mini group on Friday and would love to have it together, especially since it is a harvest theme and I want to enjoy it before the season turns to Christmas decor. Whatever you have going today, I pray your day will be blessed.
Warm Hugs,
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Looks pretty inviting to us, but Mom says she hopes you keep it in Colorado at least for a little while longer:)

    Woos – Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. We count the days till snow every year:)

    NukNuk & family

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14