Monday, November 6, 2017

Hancock Shaker Village, Part II

Happy Monday to you all. As I've stated before, historic homes and villages are my cup of tea. While I enjoy museums, I can only last so long~but give me living history, so to speak, and I'm all in.







The last photo of hubby and I, on this wonderful trip with our friends.  Unfortunately, as I've shared previously, the last three days were very stressful do to the wildfires in their city/our old hometown.  Thankfully, their home escaped damage, but we were all on pins and needles throughout the fires.
I only wish this photo was closer so we could use it for our Christmas card-oh well.  Love the colors.
I'm going to be working downstairs this morning and also heading to the gym.  I hope you have a fantastic Autumn day!
Hugs,
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing how people from different time periods lived! And I especially love the Shaker style of things!
    Beautiful photo of you and your hubby!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that your friends' home was spared, but so tragic for so many.

    That is a very beautiful photo. Maybe if you cropped some of the bottom out, you could still use it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14