Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I can't believe it is already Thursday; life has been such a whirlwind and will remain that way for probably another week or so.  I want to live a life of gratitude and thanksgiving each and every day; let me begin today.
I am so thankful for this home!  We are in and although there are lots of boxes in each room, it is comfortable and welcoming.  I am so thankful that the dogs are doing so well, adjusting to a new environment could have taken more time than it did.   I am thankful that our wifi is up and working!
I am thankful for the rain, thunder and lightning storms we've had; reminds me that it is this time of year.
I am so very thankful for all the many, many blessings in our lives.
Today I'm getting my hair cut, taking my bff to lunch as a thank you for watching our house while we were on vacation.  In between these two times, I'm hoping to get some of the things left at our old house loaded into my car; we do need our pots and pans to cook.  This afternoon, hubby and I have an errand to run and then maybe, if I'm lucky, my girl Kim will be over to help unpack some more.  Tonight, some dear friends(two couples) are bringing dinner for us; it will be wonderful to share our home with them. I hope it is the first of many dinners here.  For now, I've got to go get ready; I am so very thankful for the wonder of blogging and how much you all have enriched my life.
Hugs,
Noreen

7 comments:

  1. Hi girlfriend, I am so very thankful too!!
    Have a good week-end coming up!! Happy Mothers Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very sweet. We hope you have a good time. So much each and every one of us has to be thankful for. Enjoy the new house. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Moly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so blessed reading your thankful list, Noreen, I too am thankful for blogging friends, you have enriched my life too! I always leave so encouraged!
    Good luck with the unpacking. I agree it is not things that make a home warm but the people who are there.

    I too am getting a haircut this afternoon, would you believe I will be getting five inches cut off. LOL. I decided last November to let my hair grow, but now that it is warm it must go!.
    Thanks for sharing and thank you for your friendship.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,

    I came over to visit your blog from Mrs JP's.
    This is such a wonderful thankful post! We truly need to apprecite life more than we should and be thankful for everything.

    YD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Noreen,
    What a great list of Thankfuls,
    and Congratulations on your new
    home, so happy for you and so glad to hear everyone is settling in so
    well so quickly. Hope you have a
    lovely Mother's Day,
    and Many Blessings on your New Home,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, life will be crazy for awhile. What wonderful blessings! BTW, we are calling for POTP for Sasha's hooman dad. It is posted on our POTP page.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad that you are getting settled in, slowly but surely.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14