Friday, October 25, 2013

October Birthday Party

In our family, we have three birthdays in October, within a week of each other. In fact, our two sil's share the same date. Last night we gathered to celebrate; it was such fun! Below, our three grandsons.
 
Posted by Picasa
The girls outnumber the boys; here is a partial group of girlies, with Carrie's oldest daughter holding her youngest. Family time in always so incredibly special!
 
Posted by Picasa
Kim's hubby with Miss D.
 
Posted by Picasa
Nana's favorite thing to do is to hold grands; here I am with our Peanut.
 
Posted by Picasa
The best of friends.
 
Posted by Picasa
My girl and me; she is holding the quilt I made her for her birthday.
 
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa
I realized I am in desperate need of a haircut-oh well. Today I've already walking, going to Kim's to help out with the kiddos and then this afternoon, Carrie is hosting a tea party for all the girls. Tomorrow hubby and I are joining friends to go to a play in Denver. The weather should be warm and it should be a fun afternoon. I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
Blessings, Noreen

15 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are going to have a fantastic weekend.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of happy faces for October birthdays girls and boys. go, make great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics.....such sweet smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can just feel the joy coming from your blog. So nice after a rough week in Blogville!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to all, you have such a beautiful loving family, and I love reading of all the memories you are making with them. There is nothing as warm and loving as grandmothers lap.
    Blessings Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Fun, Yesterday I celebrated my birthday with my kids and grands as well. Family time is so precious!! Love the quilt you made for your DIL - so fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful family you have, Noreen! You are a blessed woman. I enjoyed seeing you, your children, and your grandchildren in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned. MOM got her furs cut today. She gets sort of, a little grouchy when she has to break out the curling iorn thingy. She is a wash, blow dry, and go sort of gal. Anything more irritates her.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great family pictures, Noreen. Happy birthday(s)!!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun with your family! Everyone looks so happy... a wonderful celebration.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun stuff Noreen!!! Love the photos! Happy Birthday to all of the kiddos!!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun! Sounds like you had a fabulous Friday planned - hope it turned out as nice as it sounded.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday to all your loved ones! Today is my oldest daughter Megan's birthday. We celebrated last night, but I forgot to take photos! (My camera does not work very well anymore.) It sounds like you have a very busy weekend planned. Enjoy it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday to all your loved ones! You do spread joy with your blog Noreen...I always feel better coming over here and reading what you have to say! Hugs to you and Hunter! xo Jeanne and the girlz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday to all! That little boy with the red hair..wowza..what a looker he is..he would melt my heart for sure:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14