Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Monday

Good Morning Friends~  Here in northern Colorado, it is cold, dreary, rainy and snow is on the way.  I've taken Hunter out for his walk and I came back cold and damp.  Think it will be a good day to stay inside.  We had a good weekend; joined friends in Denver on Saturday afternoon to take in a play and go out to dinner.  Sunday had us running errands and going to a few open houses.  This week is going to be very busy; got blood work, bone density test etc. etc. to have done before my annual physical.
I will say that last week I had the best Mammogram ever; apparently there is a relatively new item called a Mammopad that sits on the metal and makes it so comfortable.  Of course, the gal who gave me mine was wonderful. 
I hope you have a nice day and that your week starts out on a good foot.
Hugs,
Noreen

8 comments:

  1. Cool and overcast here today too, but we will be lucky to get any rain. Still got my windows open, haha. I have lifted your request in prayer, and will be anxious to hear how it turns out. Soo exciting! Enjoy your day Noreen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the orders for my bone density and mammogram at my November 11 well woman exam ... hoping that they have a Mammopad! ;-) Praying that you get good results on your tests.

    Sunny and pleasant here ... some warmer weather before the rain and cooler weather move in. We need rain, so I can't complain. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had your mammo :) I have my follow up ultra sound on Wednesday, tomorrow my mom has her lung biopsy! Kind of a 'medical' week for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are getting ready to have some rain and cold weather for a couple days. We are glad you are taking care of yourself!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep- I hear you- I am off for my physical in the next couple of weeks, too. Whoopeee! HA! Hope you had a good day- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. have not heard of the mammopad, will check this out. praying for good reports with all of your Drs. visits. Our weather has returned to mild temps. but I know that will soon change. ~smile~ Enjoy your week,
    hugs,
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. My week has started out on a good paw. But it is cold here, rain and snow. But that is the beauty of the seasons. One of my MOM's dearest and closest friends just found out she has breast cancer. She had surgery this morning.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never have a mamopad but it sounds so much better than the way they do it now. Squash and dig is how I think of it. It sounds like you had a nice weekend though. I hope you have a great week and all of your testing goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14