Wednesday, October 30, 2013

It's outdoor Wednesday and here in Colorado, it is cold outside.  I heard rain falling most of the night and cities near us got a real dusting of snow as well. First thing this morning, I had my blood work done; most of the tests are completed, except my Pap and then I see the doctor one week from now. I do have a home blood pressure monitor that I'm using twice daily for a week; I am always surprised that even on medication, my blood pressure is still moderate.  In order to walk Hunter this morning, I bundled up-gloves, scarf, thermals etc. and put Hunter's parka on him.  Of course, our furnace is acting up again so the repairman will be here shortly.  I'm thankful that we can get it to run, even if it is sporadic. 
I hope you have a good day today, filled with warm thoughts and sunshine.
Blessings,
Noreen & Hunter

4 comments:

  1. It is cold here this morning, too, Noreen. However, tomorrow we are supposed to have a high of 62 for Halloween. UNHEARD of for us. Hope the rain holds off for the kids.

    Hope all your blood work is fine- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noreen. I have been missing lots of posts lately. Been awfully busy lately. Happy birthday to your sons in law. Wow, lots of birthdays lately for you!!!
    Stay warm. And I will visit again soon!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was frosty here this morning but the sun is shining and the temps have hit 59°F very warm for this time of year I noticed all the bugs have woken up again out side . Miggs and I went for a long walk in the early frosty morning it was wonderful all pretty and quiet . Hope all goes well with your tests and hope your furnace gets fixed up ! Oh Happy B-day to all there ! Thanks for sharing . Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It got into the low 70s today. But the rain that fell/is falling is bringing in a cold front, so we will get back to more seasonable weather. I go get my well woman exam in the 11th and will get my mammogram and bone density orders then. Not looking forward to those tests, but it know all too well how important they are (lost two maternal aunts to that disease and my youngest sister is a cancer survivor).

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14