Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Playtime

Happy Tuesday to you~Last night Hunter was on one of his blitzes and took many of his toys outside in the frenzy. This pink poodle is among his favorites, albeit no eyes because he chewed them off-was he afraid she wouldn't like his looks?; then he sat down near her to participate in another activity he has gotten into lately-chewing on sticks. Looks like he's asking me what I'm looking at.
Generally, if he brings sticks into the house they are taken outside again immediately, so I imagine he was wondering if I was going to take it away from him.  I also wondered if he felt this was o.k. since he participated in the Doggy Olympics in the stick competition.

I love this one because Hunter just seems so relaxed with his stick and his lovey. He ended up taking many more stuffies outside before calming down and since the sprinklers were coming on today, who do you think had to go out and retrieve them so they wouldn't be soaking wet-yep you got it.
He certainly makes us laugh and although there are still behavioral things I have to work on, his training is coming along.
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Noreen and the comic relief guy Hunter

13 comments:

  1. I see Hunter has been watching my latest instructional video on sticks. He looks like he is a fast learner. I give you an "A" Hunter. Love that last photo.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so cute next to his pink poodle!!!
    Happy Day Noreen!!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...he looks so cute. Enjoy your day Noreen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having a dog is indeed a lot of laughs. And they always come at just the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet pictures and I'm glad training is going well. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woof! Woof! How CUTE a Pink Poodle. But a STICK, Woof! Woof! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious pictures you have and such a cute blog! I'm so glad you came by, and thank you so much for the precious comments about my family!! Mom doesn't have a blog, although she needs to start one! Her country home is so cozy and beautiful and she loves to cook! Until then, I'll continue to feature her recipes on my own! I hope you come back soon, Noreen.
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, comic relief - it's a tough job but we pups are up for the challenge!

    Your friends,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hunter, we try to bring sticks and mulch and rocks inside but Mom always says no-no here too. And we can't bring our toys outside. Well, actually we don't have very many toys left because Mr. Lightning Jaws of Steel destroys them all. We really like your pretty girl friend.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pink poodle...looks to be almost as big as Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pictures of Hunter. Give him a hug from me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. They never do pick up their toys. Very cute photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hunter is so adorable. How can you resist that sweet face? Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14