Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hunter and Winnie

Yesterday I had my girlfriend over and she brought her pup, Winnie. Winnie and Hunter have gone on walks together and played a little bit, but haven't had as much freedom as they'd both like. Winnie is smaller than Hunter but has a shy personality and they have a ball together.
They are very fast and well matched with each other.  Hunter has another friend named Teddy who is also the same mix as Winnie but a bit bigger and Hunter enjoys walks with him & Lexie.
They pups had fun running around in circles in our yard as well as inside.  It was so fun to watch! Hunter does get a little mouthy when playing with his friends and unlike his other buddies, Winnie didn't reprimand him for it-which he surely needed.  I love how they are both airborn in the next photo.

After about an hour and a half of playtime, they were so pooped that they sat on the couch with me; aren't they just so cute! 
Today Hunter is having a play day at our daughter's house, with Lily, for about 4 hours.  We are trying to get him used to being there without me so that when we go away in a couple of weeks, he will be relaxed and used to hanging out there.  While he is there, hubby and I are going on a long bike ride-the first of this summer, probably almost 20 miles round trip.  Hopefully, we can get it done before it gets too hot; usually the temps hit the high 90's by the late afternoon.  I'll let you know how far we get tomorrow.
Have a blessed day dear ones.
Noreen & Hunter

8 comments:

  1. I just love the photos. Hunter is all smiles.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the luckiest little doggy on earth!!!
    : ) Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful playdate! I'm sure they loved chasing each other in that nice big yard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time on your ride! The pups look adorable...having so much fun!! We had a visitor today too...but we will talk about that on another day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun for Hunter and his friend Winnie! It appears that Hunter's got it made in the shade. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing Hunter having so much fun and doubtless bringing a big smile to your face!

    I hope that the bike ride was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those two - Hunter and Winnie - are so cute together. I'm sure you felt bubbles of joy rise up while you were watching them.
    BTW Your grandson looks like he's gonna be a great golfer.
    Sending lotsaluv
    MAXMOM IN SA

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14