Thursday, August 2, 2012

Full Disclosure, A Great Book

          I received an Advanced Reader's Edition of Dee Henderson's new book from Bethany House.  I    have not received any payment for this review or in any way received any compensation. This book is not yet out in bookstores but will be soon. If you haven't read any of Dee's books before, it will not impact you in  a negative way. I have been a fan of Dee Henderson since her first books hit the press years ago.  Below is my review of her latest work; I would like to say I can highly recommend this book.  Although it has been five years since she wrote a new book, I felt like I was getting caught up with a family member again.  Full Disclosure is suspenseful and intriguing, woven with twists and turns as well as tying in her past characters.  There are two new characters we meet and get to know, Paul and Ann; Dee has a way of weaving a plot like a master story teller, which indeed she is.  This story is relevant and you find yourself wondering where each twist is going.  Her faith comes across loud and clear and shows us again that regardless of what the situation is, Christ is there to help us get through. With each book comes a greater story and I hope this will be the first of many new books. I look forward to more of her writings. I would also encourage you to stop by your library or bookstore and pick up one of her other books; either the O'Malley series or Men of Valor but if you have never read any of Dee's books, don't let that stop you for picking this one up; again this is a must read!  For more info, you can check out the official site  http://fulldisclosurenovel.com/
            Blessings, Noreen

























7 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great read ... but since this sounds like it's a series, can you tell me which is the first in the series? I'd like to start "at the beginning". ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never read any of her books and this sounds like a good one. Is it part of a series? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will look for it!!
    Have a great day my friend!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning! This sounds great and I am always looking for a good new book. Do I need to know what has gone on already though to read this?

    Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Noreen Zoie has been here 9 months on the 5th!!! Times flies doesn't it???
    I didn't read your blog--sorry but I am not trying to read much at all...
    trying to keep the little bit of eye sight I have left. The eye Dr. says that not reading much or watching TV will help the little bit I have to stay with me so I can be a little bit of help around here!!! I come to one blog each one post I do-- you were it this time. I don't go back and check what I type either so sorry about the type -O's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always looking for a good book to read. Thanks for the recommendation!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14