Monday, December 26, 2011

Good Morning Friends,  While many of you are undertaking the task of cleaning up the reminders of celebrations yesterday, our family opens all our presents tonight. We had a wonderful Christmas Day, that started out at our youngest daughter's home watching the grands play with their new toys and then having a great breakfast. At noon, we headed over to our oldest' home for a lunch/supper and some card games.  Our sil's mom was here and it was great to get caught up with her.  Hubby and I had a very relaxed afternoon and evening, snuggled up on the couch.  Tonight not only do we open our family gifts, but we'll have dessert and play games as well.  I'm making a yummy chocolate cake that is gluten free and each family will contribute to the spread. 
I've  been blessed with the most loving of families, they are the best gift a gal could have.  I hope your Christmas was joyous and fun and that as the year draws to a close,  you'll anticipate more adventures for the new year.
Hugs, Noreen

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful time you had with more to come. wishing you the best.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fantastic time in store this evening. Enjoy your time with your family. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great tradition! We had a busy, yet beautiful day yesterday. I am grateful for the laughter, love, and comfort of family. It's the best part of the celebration for me.

    Blessings to you as you finish out these remaining days of 2011! May God's tender whispers surround your every step.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noreen, I'm so glad that you've had a wonderful and memory making holiday with the best gift of all, your family! ~Enjoy your evening!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our Christmas was lovely and I'm glad yours was and continues to be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beautiful Friend!! Well, can't believe Christmas has come and gone already!! So glad yours has been filled with such fun and family love! Ours was good, too...and had wedding stuff in the mix.

    Love you lots! You managing to stay warm? I can't imagine dealing with all of that snow and cold!!!
    We'll catch up soon!
    Hugs,
    Beck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Noreen. Glad to hear you had a nice Christmas! So did we!! Family is the best part, for sure. I am blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your celebration sounds just perfect to me. Glad you were able to enjoy them all. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am visiting this morning and having so much fun reading of how my friends here in blogland spent their Christmas, and what a delight to read about yours. As I read I feel so much peace, thankfulness and joy in your home. many more continued blessings.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing like family to help wrap a year - - perhaps the best gift Christmas affords us.

    Blessings & marvelous moments,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14