Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Outdoor Wednesday, Camping part 3

 There is nothing more special than mountain flowers growing amidst pine needles and dirt.
 Wild Geranium is one of my favorites.

 Rock Climbing with one of the dads supervising.

 Daughter Kim with baby.


 Daughter Carrie with her youngest girl.
 The Stanley Hotel-such grandeur.
Longs Peak and Meeker Peak-again a reminder of God's hand in creation.  Many folks climb this 14er but it is a bit too daunting for me.  Love the view though. This is the end of our camping photos-hope you enjoyed!
Today is going to be another hot one, so I'm thinking some sort of water play is needed-be it washing windows or just sprinklers.  Hubby is getting ready to head out for a golf tournament for five days so you can be sure I'll have a pretty relaxed schedule.
TTFN, Noreen

2 comments:

  1. I have a number of pictures of wild flowers that we saw on our hikes through RMNP. We went inside the Stanley Hotel ... and of course, when I saw the Stanley Steamer, the first thought in my mind was "Fly away, Stanley! Be free!" - a line from Cars (T#3's FAVORITE movie!).

    Stay cool ... and take it easy while your hubby is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great get a way....your grandchildren and daughters are beautiful and I can just tell from the pictures that you all had a wonderful time......

    I loved looking at your pictures....beautiful flowers and mountain....

    It's very hot here in NC too.....We have the grandkids for six days so I am sure there will be water involved...
    hahahha

    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14