Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Good Flick

Do you ever wonder where the day goes and what you've spent your time doing? The last couple of days have been like that-our family is getting back to normal so that means more errands and helping out. I love it though and wouldn't trade it for anything!
Last night hubby and I watched a video that our youngest had recommended. I am very cautious to recommend any movie if it isn't Christian or faith-based but this movie was good; hubby liked the action as did I and of course I loved the scenery. I wouldn't necessarily let children watch it without previewing it but with some many bad movies out sometimes it is nice to have a good alternative available. The title was Smoke Jumpers and it took place in Idaho. I don't think it is a true story but the plot was about those brave forest fire fighters who parachute out of planes and help fight the fires.
So if you need a flick for an evening with hubby that you might actually enjoy, take a chance and rent this.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation. We like to watch a movie every now and then, however there are few good ones. I'll have to see if I can find this.

    Glad to hear things are improving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I am glad to hear that everyone is getting back to par!
    Thank you for suggesting this movie, we are always looking for good movies as there is hardly anything we like to watch on TV. We have just about wore our Andy Griffith and Waltons series out. lol
    Commenting on your previous post, I really like the bunnies and I am so glad you found those that matched the others. Thank you for stopping by and for you sweet words.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read a book by that title once....wonder if it is the same. Hope you are all better. Do you think we will actually get the snow? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14