Monday, October 13, 2008

A New Little Fluff Ball

This weekend my daughter and her family got a new little puppy. They had been looking and praying for a bit over the best type of dog that would suit their needs. It had to be hypoallergenic, or at least non-shedding, due to their oldest having allergies and asthma from dog hair. So they ended up calling me and having me come look at two puppies that they were considering. Although both were darling, one was clearly better for them. She is a Bichon-Poodle mix and 12 weeks old. Such a sweet and mellow temperament and just a little ball of fur.
They've named her Lily and she has already become a loved little pup. It is always so much fun to have a puppy around and this little lady will be well loved. I am so thankful that I am just across the street and can go visit whenever I want. My own two dogs have not met her yet, she is a bit small but the time will come when she'll come over for visits. I tried to get some pic's the other night but she was playing and I couldn't get any good shots. I will be posting pic's of her, I'm sure. What a wonderful way to spend the weekend.

1 comment:

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14