Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Beauty of Color

Last weekend hubby and I joined our oldest daughter and her family and drove up to the mountains to enjoy nature at its finest. Carrie and her family trekked off to the trees to get some family shots and I followed. I have always been passionate about fall colors, especially the vibrant oranges and reds but this year I fell in love with the golds and yellows of the Aspens in Colorado. Good thing too because we don't have the brilliance of the sugar maples and liquid Amber's that we did in California. Slowly I am coming to appreciate the more subtle colors and although I am looking forward to seeing the brighter hues next year if we travel to the East Coast I am content right now. Just being out exploring and enjoying God's paint pallet is enough to bring a smile to my lips.
So wherever you are, go out and explore and revel in the changes of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14