Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Joyful Spirit




These two beautiful little girls are my precious granddaughters. They are the youngest of the group and bring joy to my heart. How can a Nana not be proud of these girls?
What I am always amazed at is their joyful spirits and how happy they are. Yes, they are typical little ones, Mackenzie16 mos., has some special needs and comes unglued if life changes for her. Olivia is 8 mos old and although a very content baby she can holler like a banshee if one of her siblings gets too rough with her. All little ones have good days and bad but on a whole I would have to say that these two are filled with smiles and giggles.
It makes me think twice about complaining and whining and have a grateful heart instead.
So today I am thankful for these two little lives the Lord blessed our family with and the rest of the gang and I am thankful that I get to be a part of each life.

3 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures of the girls, we do have so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a wonderful grandma.

    Enjoy them! They are precious and beautiful.

    PS That tea house is not in Colorado Springs. I think it's somewhere like Oregon. But I loved it so I picked it as my blog header. I'm all about texture, flowers, and warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU are very blessed! They are SO INCREDIBLY CUTE! I pray God blesses us with grands someday! I'm patiently waiting......~
    L

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14