Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Silly Papa

Happy Wednesday Friends, It is officially winter here with temps colder than Anchorage, North Pole and Fairbanks. In fact, this morning we were the coldest metropolitan area in the U.S. We had a temp of -1, that is cold! On Monday, we went over to our youngest daughter's home to spend some time. Our Little Man has an incredible sense of humor for being just two; he also has everyone in the family wrapped around his finger. He and Papa were sitting at the table when he grabbed Papa's reading glasses and put them on-upside down. Don't you love it, especially the Nuc. Papa, of course, had to follow suit. We were all cracking up. Our grands all bring us such joy!



Yesterday was another busy day, despite the weather.  Our oldest grands had rock climbing last night and we had to help out-isn't that what grandparents are for!  We have as much fun watching and cheering the kids on.  In the afternoon, my best friend here-Kam, was taken by ambulance to our local hospital.  I wasn't able to get there last night, but saw her this morning. We are pretty certain she'll be released today; apparently her potassium levels were very low which caused dizziness and some other symptoms.  She sure had us all scared. 
Today, I have sewing in the afternoon with two granddaughters; hopefully I will have all the supplies ready and the roads won't be too bad-one benefit of having family so close-you don't have to go far.
May your day be blessed.
Noreen

7 comments:

  1. Upside down glasses LOL. Those little ones keep you young. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your friend is going to be okay. It's cold here today but not as cold as there!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. All Papa needs now is his own little nuk:) Making memories is what it is all about.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep warm. It is very cold here too. -24C tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Wednesday to you,, and be safe!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14