Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Mr. Chewy

Happy Tuesday to you! The song "Baby It's Cold Outside" is going through my mind this morning, due to the snow that is covering our ground and continuing to fall. Last week, we got a package from our friends at Mr. Chewy and somehow I didn't get a photo of Hunter opening it up. It is always such a wonderful surprise when a package comes for our Hunter. I had seen these treats last month, but didn't choose them; I'm glad for a second chance. I was surprised to see that I had gotten the treats that was designed for large dogs, 25 lbs and over, since Hunter weighs about 11/12 lbs.
Here is some of the information on these treats: "TropiClean Fresh Breath + Plus Hip & Joint Dental Dog Treats, Small Breed, 20-count Supporting joint health keeps our adult dogs playing like puppies. Glucosamine supports healthy joint and cartilage function. This unique supplement also works as an anti-inflammatory, reducing pain and increasing mobility. Other ingredients like Blueberry fight plaque-forming bacteria and support the immune system. Wholesome ingredients help your dog to live a healthy and playful life! Tropiclean's dental treats are proudly Made in the USA. Sizes Small: For Dogs 15-25 lbs. Not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs. or dogs less than 6 months of age. Regular: For Dogs 25 lbs. and above. Not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs. or dogs less than 6 months of age."
I'm not sure whether Mr. Chewy's assistants accidentally put in the wrong size treat or if they were out of them. No worries though, I carefully watched as Hunter chewed on it and took it away before he was even half done. I will say that he loved it and wasn't too happy about my putting the rest of it up for another day. Because they are intended for large dogs, I decided to share them with our daughter's 11 year old Newfie mix who has bad joints and arthritis. Here he is happily taking it from me. Isn't he just the biggest fluff you've ever seen. Notice the white stuff falling-it is quite light compared to today.

Sampson loved this treat too and I know it will be beneficial for his legs. In fact, he might just get more of them in his stocking this Christmas. I'm off to bible study, our final one til the New Year, today. I'm ready for the break, but will miss seeing friends every Tuesday morning. I hope you are staying warm!
Noreen & Hunter

8 comments:

  1. Oh dear if we took a chew away here we'd be given the cold paw even if they were too big and were being saved for later. Stay warm. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like dogs are no different than kids ...why wait for finish the treat another day, when they could finish it in one day. LOL. I wish my kids would brush their dogs teeth at times. I wouldn't hurt them. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! I guess the snow has arrived in CO! Now is the time of year that I am SO thankful to live in AZ. Mr Chewy sure is good to Hunter and his friends :) Blessings and stay warm, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is still snowing? Our high today is about 41 and the canyon winds are supposed to start any time now but so far no snow is on the way.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    Pee Ess - Yup, Hunter would love the treats we got from Mr. Chewy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, winter is truly here. It's below zero up here and supposed to keep on dropping!

    I'm glad that Hunter and Sampson enjoyed those treats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy treats in the snow
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness....snow!!! Already!!!! It sounds wonderful to me, but then, we don't live in it.
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14