Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Friday to you!  Don't Friday's just bring a smile to your face?  Plus many folks have Monday off so that makes it extra special for them. We've had a nice day so far~ran some errands and actually walked to the market with our youngest and her four girls as they needed a few things and being outside was wonderful for little ones who've been house bond for several weeks.  It seems the entire group is on the mend and daughter seems to be back to her perky self.  We are enjoying a beautiful sunny day here in Colorado but the air is still a bit crisp-days like this speak to me of spring and I have to remember we probably have two plus months of winter left yet.  We don't have much  planned for our weekend, although I do have my exercise class tomorrow. 
Whatever you do friends, enjoy this very day!
Hugs, Noreen

6 comments:

  1. Glad the kids are all feeling better! Sounds like you have a beautiful day there. We are getting a storm in tonight, and it is cloudy and cold here. Spring is coming though...isn't it? haha Have a wonderful week-end! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noreen,
    so glad to hear your daughter and the children are feeling so much better,
    she must be feeling great to walk to the store and back.
    It is beautiful here today too.
    80 degrees and sunny!
    Just got back from the chiropractor and store myself. It was nice being out in the sweet weather.
    Have a great weekend hon,
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a lovely day with family. I exercise on Saturdays too. This week I am giving away a book on my blog, if you care to take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a lovely and Blessed weekend dear sister.
    Hugs, Ella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't this weather so nice! Such a treat after being inside for sooo long and buried under all the snow LOL

    Glad everyone is on the mend! Never fun when your kids and grandkids aren't feeling well is it!

    With all the days the kids missed from the snow they took our day off on Monday and are making the kids go to school :( I can't recall ever having 9 days off in a row before! But it is nice being back into a routine!

    I hope you have a blessed and relaxing weekend my dear friend! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love holiday weekends? Now that I'm officially retired, they aren't all that unique, but I do love it that hubby and I get to spend some extra time together. And what about those "sales"? Woohoo!

    Blessings & hugs,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14